ActivateIT partners with the following providers to provide our online internet presence and infrastructure. We use our own server located in the Equinix Data center, and we don’t share resources on someone else’s server.
High quality colocation services available in major cities. Ransom IT is the first Australian hosting provider to offer colocation from all major Australian cities as well as New Zealand and Japan. We specialise in per RU semi-managed colocation. Leveraging our existing POPs and over 10 years of experience with our own colocated hardware means we can provide customers an excellent value platform, a range of locations and a stable network in the highest quality facilities. Semi-managed means we take care of all the ‘hands on’ tasks; you just provide the hardware and we look after everything to get your server online.
EFA applies its proprietary self-learning smart technologies to eliminate spam mail before it reaches your network. Detecting new spam and malware outbreaks immediately. EFA applies continuous improvements in secure data collection and analyses, instantly detecting new patterns and identifying derails. That accumulated intelligence is shared real-time with all our clients worldwide, assuring timely protection against new threats.
- Approximately 840+ square metes of co-location space, with capacity for 1,500 cabinets at full build
- Direct access to major cloud providers like Microsoft Azure via Equinix Cloud Exchange™ for simple hybrid multi-cloud deployments
- Over 25 network providers with more being added constantly
- Twin-metro presence brings access to over 60% of the Australian population and allows implementation of a full disaster recovery strategy within Equinix
- Connectivity to the VIC IX Internet Exchange